High Quality Endoscopic Biopsy Forceps Jaws for Medical Supply
|FOB Price:||US $0.2-1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $0.2-1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20millions PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008
- Group: Adult
- Finish: Nature
- Process: Metal Injection Molding
- Trademark: Injection or OEM
- Specification: CE, Rohs, SGS
- Material: 17-4pH
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Appilcation: Meidcal Instruments
- Mould: Forming Die
- Usage Time: Disposable
- Transport Package: Carton, Plastic Bag, Export Package
- Origin: China
HUNAN INJECTION HIGH TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD is the leading expert among the companies pioneered in the development and production of MIM.. Taking advantage of the technical power from Powder Metallurgy State Engineering Research Center of Central South University, Hunan Injection mainly focuses on R&D, manufacturing and sales of all kinds of MIM components for medical devices, auto, communication, hardware and military industries.
We have gotten ISO9001:2008 and TS16949 in auto industry, and won warm praise from NIKE, Ford, Honeywell, Getrag, New Phoenix and Parasole etc.
1. Integrated solution for powder metallurgy components
2. customized powder metallurgy components
3. medical instruments components:,
Production Process Chart
Mainly Support to
1. Medical Industry
2. Automotive Industry
3. Tools & Hardware,
4. Communication &Optical Communication Industry
1. Strong technical capability:
Strong R&D team supported by Powder Metallurgy State Engineering Research Center of Central South University,
Strong R&D level supported by National Key Laboratory of Powder Metallurgy,
Strong R&D level supported by National Powder Metallurgy Testing Center,
About 20years MIM technical experience,
Several innovation patents covers new MIM material and their application in medical industry and automotive industry,
Different softwares including Proe, UG, Solidworks, and CAD etc,
With three kinds of own binder systems, such as solvent degreasing, catalytic debinding and direct thermal debinding,
2. MIM process controlling capability:
MOLDFLOW Analysis ability
Strict forming control capacity
Professional sintering capacity: strong analysis ability of metallic materials properties
1. Strict quality control capability
Quality system certification: ISO9001:2008 & TS1694
Raw materials quality assurance: all according to Rohs standard, supplier from Fortune 500 companies
Professional testing instruments: Metalloscope, CS Analyzer, Laser particle analyzer, FESEM etc
4. Stable engineering and quality team, stable workers
5. Non-standard/standard/OEM/customized service provided
1. Effective cost with complex design and good performance
Allows design freedom to manufacture complicated shapes than other methods.
High productivity to make small precision parts, quick and efficient.
Complex products can be with small holes, thin walls and fine surface detail, internal and external threads, knurling, finely detailed surface textures, engravings and markings.
2. Material Variety
Superior strength, magnetic, and corrosion properties due to high density achieved when compared to conventional powdered metal, plastics and die-casting.
Net shape components from otherwise hard to process materials like carbide, Tungsten alloys and Titanium.
Isotropic and homogeneous microstructure for uniform material properties.
Capability to create alloys that are not available in wrought or cast form.